Hello, I’m Lauree. Thats my little family above… My Husband, Joe and my twins; Aidan and Audree. I’m a stay at home mom that loves to stay creative and active while managing my two year old twins.
If you don’t know me outside of the blog/internet world, let me fill you in… I’ve always LOVED to entertain. Any social activity with food, drinks and decor has a place in my heart. A few years ago I taught myself how to make and decorate cakes… I ran a small side business for a year or two but my job and life didn’t really leave time for cake business. Now that I’m home a lot, ok all the time… I find myself needing a creative outlet. The twins keep me busy but being a stay at home mom does leave you with the urge to do something else. I think its a way to stay sane.
This is my blog to express my life as a blogging, crafting, cooking, mom of twins.
Want to know more? Here are some random facts about me:
* I have two tattoos; flowers and stars (shocking I know)… and will soon get another for the twins
* I knew I was having twins before we confirmed via ultrasound; a dream and a “feeling”
* A best friend and I got pregnant within a week of each other… just like we planned… She now thinkings I’m a witch (in a good way)
* I have grand ideas of organization, but most who know me would say I’m not an organized person
* My crafting and planning sometimes drive my husband crazy
* I met my husband right after I turned 20, but I often tell people thats WAY to young to settle down…. (I just got lucky I guess)
* I can’t live without my morning coffee and creamer, no creamer=no coffee-> One UNHAPPY MAMA
* I’m counting the days until I can sleep in until 11AM again…
Still want to know more? Email me at lauree(dot)hawes09atGmail(dot)com.